Cookies and user data
For the processing of your personal data, the controller is
Aurubis Finland Oy
P.O. Box 60
Aurubis Finland Oy is represented by the Managing Director Hannu Heiskanen.
II. Contact information for the Data Protection
Aurubis Finland Oy’s Data Protection has the following contact details:
Aurubis Finland Oy, Kuparitie, P.O. Box 60, 28101 Pori, Finland
Phone: +358 2 626 6111
III. Collection and processing of personal data when accessing the Aurubis Finland Oy website
1. When you access our website, as part of our system security measures our web server automatically temporarily collects
• the access data of the inquiring computer,
• the Aurubis Finland Oy web pages that you visit,
• the date and duration of access,
• the type of internet browser and operating system used as well as
• the domain name of the website from which you came.
This data will only be processed for the duration of your access to our website. After you have left our website, this personal data will be deleted.
[cookie_audit columns=”cookie,description” heading=””]
IV. Collection and processing of personal data in other cases
In cases other than those mentioned in item III., we in principle only collect and process personal data if you voluntarily provide us with the following data:
1. If you contact us directly, especially electronically, e.g., via e-mail or via our website, for example to order a publication or place a request. In this case, we store and process the following data from you if and to the extent that you have provided us that data:
• title, first name, last name,
• one or more valid e-mail addresses,
• telephone number (landline and/or mobile)
• fax number
The collection of this data takes place
• in order to be able to identify you as our contact;
• for correspondence with you;
• in order to inform you about the products, services, and Aurubis Finland Oy/Aurubis Group companies;
• for initiating and establishing a contractual relationship with you, if applicable;
• for invoicing, if applicable.
The basis for the storage and processing is Article 6 Paragraph 1(b) DSGVO (General Data Protection Regulation) if you contact us in order to enter into a contractual and pre-contractual legal relationship; otherwise, Article 6 Paragraph 1(a) DSGVO (General Data Protection Regulation).
2. If you are communicating with us while acting in a professional capacity for one of our business partners, we store and process your professionally used contact data, namely:
• business partner for whom you are working
• title, first name, last name
• position in the organization of our business partner
• one or more valid e-mail addresses
• phone number (landline and/or mobile)
• fax number
In this case, the collection of this data takes place
• in order to be able to identify you as our contact with our business partner;
• for business correspondence with you;
• in order to inform you about the products, services, and Aurubis Group companies;
• in order to offer you Aurubis Finland Oy’s products and services;
• to initiate, execute, and terminate contracts in connection with the business relationship;
• to maintain the business relationship with Aurubis Finland Oy;
• for invoicing;
• to fulfill legal obligations, especially for the prevention of fraud and money laundering.
Your personal data as described above is saved and then deleted on the basis of Article 6 Paragraph 1(b) DSGVO (General Data Protection Regulation) and Article 6 Paragraph 1(f) DSGVO (General Data Protection Regulation) in order to maintain and conduct the business relationship for the length of the business relationship or until the Aurubis Finland Oy business partner communicates that you are no longer employed by them, unless we are obligated to store the data for a longer period of time pursuant to Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1(c) DSGVO (General Data Protection Regulation) due to storage and documentation obligations according to legal tax and commercial regulations (from the Personal Data Act of Finland, the Employment Contracts Act of Finland, the Working Hours Act of Finland, the Annual Holidays Act of Finland, the Penal Code of Finland, the Finnish Tax Law or the Prepayment Act of Finland) or you have agreed to storage for a longer period of time pursuant to Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1(a) DSGVO (General Data Protection Regulation).
3. If Aurubis Group companies provide personal data of the type described above to us as allowed for the purposes mentioned above, especially for cases in which you have contacted an affiliated company of ours with an issue that relates to us and not that affiliated company.
V. Transmission of data to third parties
We also make use of services by providers with regard to the processing and storage of personal data (so-called processors pursuant to Article 28 DSGVO); this particularly applies to data hosting on servers, the management of these servers, and the hosting services. These processors will only work for us on the basis of corresponding contracts and, with regard to the storage and processing of personal data, are bound to our instructions.
If you contact Aurubis Finland Oy regarding issues that concern a company affiliated with Aurubis Finland Oy, in individual cases we will provide this affiliated company with your personal data.
Apart from this, data will only be transmitted in individual cases to the extent that Aurubis Finland Oy is legally obligated to do this (this especially concerns tax law cases) or if you have consented to transmission.
VI. Your rights as the data subject
The persons affected have the following rights with respect to Aurubis Finland Oy:
• You may revoke your consent that was given to us at any time (Article 7 Paragraph 3 DSGVO). As a consequence, we may henceforth no longer continue with the data processing if it was based on this consent.
• You have the right to request information regarding your personal data that is saved and processed by us (Article 15 DSGVO). In particular, you can request information regarding the purposes of processing; the category of the personal data; the categories of recipients to whom your data was or will be disclosed; the intended storage period; the existence of a right to correction, deletion, limitation of processing, or objection; the existence of a right of appeal; the origin of your data, if it was not collected by us; as well as regarding the existence of an automated decision-making (including profiling) and, if applicable, meaningful information regarding the details.
• You may request the prompt correction or completion of your personal data stored by us (Article 16 DSGVO).
• You may request the deletion of your personal data that is stored by us if the processing of this data is not required to exercise the right to freedom of speech and information; to fulfill a legal obligation; for reasons of public interest; or for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims (Article 17 DSGVO).
• You may request that we restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data; the processing is unlawful; you refuse the deletion and we no longer need the data but you need this for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims; or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Article 21 DSGVO (Article 18 DSGVO).
• You have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, conventional, and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another responsible party (Article 20 DSGVO).
• You may complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, for this you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or work or at Aurubis AG’s headquarters (Article 77 DSGVO).
VII. Right to object
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1(f) DSGVO, you have the right, pursuant to Article 21 DSGVO, to file an objection against the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for this that arise from your particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.